A V A I L A B L E _ N O V E M B E R _ 1 s t
One upstairs fully furnished bedroom for rent in a beautiful Granger home. Double bed, large closets, large windows with a nice view. Close to bus stop, hiking and biking trails.
R E N T _ I N C L U D E S :
- All utilities;
- Snow removal;
- Housekeeping every two weeks (except your room);
- Recycling pickup;
- Fully equipped Kitchen — with real sharp knives and everything;
- Access to: Dining room, living room, laundry room, guest room and a workshop;
- Front deck with BBQ;
- Parking for one vehicle;
- All laundry detergents, TP, dish soap, etc. - Yeaaa… I'm sensitive to chemicals smells, so I provide for the household;
- Unlimited Internet;
- Netflix and more in the living room;
H O U S E _ C U L T U R E
We all come from different places. In this house :
- We live in the common spaces, we sleep in our rooms.
- We compost and recycle – everything;
- We are clean and pick up after ourselves, well, in all shared areas anyway;
- We take care of the stuff in the house, so it stays nice and in good shape.
- We thoroughly clean, dry and store all dishes right after use – clear countertops. Yup, some crazy old fashion people still want that;
- We keep the house temperatures ranging between 18-20º in the morning, evening and weekend. Temperature goes down to 15-16º at night or when everyone is away.
- There is no curfew, but we keep quiet and are respectful at night, unless we're all having fun!
- Since we live in the house, expect some noise in typical day time: 9 am to 9pm, ish)
- We talk to one another and interact when we are home.
- Our guests and friends respect the house as well.
R O O M A T E S :
You would be living with one other tenant and me on occasion. I'm outdoorsy, geeky, and active. I'm also a bit of a photographer and spend too much time at the office working as a designer. I also tend to go travelling for a few months every year. I speak French without an accent.
B E S T _ M A T C H :
Ideal for outdoorsy, active or/and professional people visiting the Yukon for a term. Adults only. We'll be living together, so I'm looking for someone to share my place, participate in the house life and learn to know. Potentially make activities, Sunday dinners, bike rides or whatever is suitable, depending on schedules and interest. You know, the traditional roommate style.
N O T _ S U I TA B L E _ F O R
This place is not ideal for typical student lifestyle. If you are looking for a place where you can live in your room you've already spent too much time reading this ad, this place is not for you.
Smokers? Sorry, my plants are allergic to Tabaco.
H O U S E _ L I M I T A T I O N
- Storage is limited, we can find room for your bikes and skis, but not your boat. Well… we can find room if it’s a canoe, a kayak, or both;
- We only have one shelf unit per person to store our food in the kitchen;
- There is one shelf unit available (floor to ceiling) in the outdoor shed;
N O T E S
- You are adult, responsible and respectful;
- Single occupation (Friends and occasional overnight visitors are OK, within limits);
- No couples, unless you both rent your own room (if available);
- No Pet;
- 3-month lease minimum, starting on the first of the month, and ending on the last day;
- Minimum 3-month notice before you leave - emergency circumstances can be considered.
B U D G E T
- $895 month, payable on the day before the coming month;
- $895 damage deposit, upfront to reserve the room. Refundable after inspection when you leave;
- Eligible for the Northern Deduction.
Contact Patric :)