(If you’re reading this ad, the room IS still available. And please – don’t just send me the generic response! Read the full description, and tell me a little about yourself.)
I'm a single lady, living alone, and I have a large and attractive spare bedroom that's fully furnished as a rental space. It’s sitting empty, and available right now.
I'm looking for a quiet, mature, and responsible *female* tenant – because it's easier to share a bathroom that way!
• Sunny apartment on the second floor of a well-maintained duplex, in Ottawa’s west end.
• Located on Conn Street, just off Poulin St., a few steps from Richmond and Carling – near the Farm Boy grocery store, in the Britannia Beach neighbourhood. Googlemap the location, to see if it works for you.
• Spacious furnished room (11' x 14'), with a comfy queen-sized bed, fully made up.
• Modern kitchen with new appliances.
• Clean bathroom with lots of hot water.
• Full-sized washer and dryer in apartment.
• Toasty gas heating for winter; cool central air for summer.
• Parking in a large shared driveway; public covered parking is also available for winter storms.
• If you don’t have a car, the local buses are #11, #51, #85 and #57 – the last can get you downtown in half an hour or so. (Check the bus service and routes at www.octranspo.com.)
• Large deck for summer lounging, plus a big grassy yard out back.
• Just a short walk (or bike ride) to Britannia Park and Beach, and the biking and skiing trails along the Ottawa River.
$850/month includes heat, hydro, water, internet (I don't have cable). Available immediately; first and last months' rent required.
Let's meet, and find out if you like the space, and see how we hit it off!
(Sorry: no smoking, drugs, or pets.)